Marvel movies are consistently the highest grossing films every year, however few people still take the time to read the comics. Many of these characters have been around for 50 years or more and have taken some pretty strange turns in that time. Here are our 10 favorite bizarre facts about the characters of the Marvel universe.
1. Spider-Man’s only weakness is all pesticides.
2. Wolverine had his skeleton replaced with the strongest metal in existence and his blood replaced with diet soda.
3. Each member of the Fantastic Four has their own sidekick, which together form the Quiescent Cuatro.
4. Apparently Iron Man’s superpower is never calling you back even though he said he would and that he enjoyed being with you and just… ugh, he’s just such an asshole.
5. Dr. Doom received his doctorate in Contemporary French Poetry.
6. Captain America is a white supremacist.
7. Bruce Banner turned into The Incredible Hulk when his experiments to find a cure for erectile dysfunction went horribly wrong.
8. Gambit only helps out the X-Men when he regains control over his gambling addiction.
9. The Silver Surfer always finishes in second place.
10. Professor Xavier lost the use of his legs during a skiing accident.
Circus Killer News: @circuskillernws
Circus Killer: @circuskillerprd | Ask.fm
By Jacob S. Wydra: @jswydra
DISCLAIMER: Circus Killer News is a faux news blog. None of the stories on this site should be taken seriously or literally.
One thought on “10 Bizarre Facts You Won’t Believe About Marvel Superheroes”
[…] week we ran a piece about 10 Bizarre Facts You Won’t Believe About Marvel Superheroes. The strangeness doesn’t stop there, however, as Marvel’s biggest competitor is […]