A recent survey found that death is the third most common fear among US citizens, right after nuclear war and spiders. Many Americans feel the need to take precautions against that which can kill them, but more often than not they are ignorant as to which mortal perils are lurking in their area. This list of the most common cause of death in each of the 50 states will help you better understand which dangers to look out for.
Click here for Part 1.
1. Minnesota: freezing to death.
2. Georgia: various STD’s from a prostitute named “Peaches.”
3. New York: trampled by Times Square tourists.
4. Iowa: getting lost on your way to Illinois.
5. North Dakota: shot by Canadian border patrol while attempting to illegally flee the United States.
6. Connecticut: alcohol poisoning at a Yale frat house.
7. California: attacked by a shark while sunbathing in a celebrity’s backyard that you snuck onto.
8. North Carolina: injuries acquired during a NASCAR explosion.
9. Hawaii: stepping too close to an active volcano.
10. Wyoming: stepping too close to an active geyser.
11. Kansas: tornadoes.
12. New Mexico: leftover radiation from nuclear weapons tests and the Roswell crash.
13. Louisiana: voodoo curse.
14. West Virginia: complications from inbreeding.
15. Alabama: crushed under the weight of a collapsing Confederate statue.
16. New Jersey: suffering a heart attack in an empty casino where there’s no one around to help.
17. Michigan: not being able to afford clean water.
18. Nebraska: not being white enough.
19. Ohio: choking to death on corn.
20. Tennessee: becoming a megachurch’s sacrificial offering.
21. Nevada: bachelor party.
22. South Dakota: attacked by a bald eagle after defiling Mount Rushmore.
23. New Hampshire: wounds sustained in the Great Vermont-New Hampshire Border War.
24. Colorado: getting stranded on a ski lift that is being operated by someone under the influence of marijuana.
25. Texas: lethal injection after being convicted of a misdemeanor.
Written by J. S. Wydra: @jswydra
Additional, unrelated news: @actlnews
Want to write for this site? Click here to learn how to contribute.
DISCLAIMER: Circus Killer News is a faux news blog. None of the stories on this site should be taken seriously or literally.
One thought on “Top Cause Of Death In All 50 States (Part 2)”
[…] The United States, if nothing else, is a violent place. Millions of Americans die every year from a myriad of causes. Circus Killer News wants its readers to be safe, so we went around the country to investigate the top cause of death in each state. This highly accurate two-part list will help you be prepared for the real dangers in your area. Click here to read Part 2. […]