The United States is entering one of the worst cold snaps on record. Many regions will experience temperatures in the negatives with wind gusts of up to 60 miles an hour. If you’re worried about the cold weather as much as we are, read these 12 tips for surviving this harsh weekend.
1. Your car heater might not be enough during your daily commute, so bring some logs to generate small fires in your car.
2. Take a vacation to Florida and experience the tropical 45-degree weather.
3. Power may go out so be sure to charge your pacemaker.
4. Snow acts as an excellent insulator, be sure to leave all your doors and windows open to collect as much of it as possible.
5. Extra clothing always helps so put on some pants when you get home.
6. Keep your sinks and bathtubs flowing with hot water. This will prevent the pipes from freezing.
7. Electric blankets are a great source of heat and infertility.
8. If you get trapped out in the elements, don’t be afraid to cut open your Tauntaun and hide its body until the cold passes.
9. Think about warm places like Syria and Iraq.
11. Wear a bikini when you go out. You might catch nature off guard.
12. Snuggle up with someone to keep warm. If you’re single, live alone and leave your home often, write your address in the comments section below.
DISCLAIMER: Circus Killer News is a faux news blog. None of the stories on this site should be taken seriously or literally.