Millions of Americans woke up today to see an internet meme get sworn into the office of President of the United States, but there is a ray of hope in this time of uncertainty. Many pundits believe that the pompousness responsible for Donald Trump’s success could also lead to his early downfall. Here are 14 realistic ways Trump could get impeached before his term is up.
1. Details could leak to the press about the time Donald helped his son Eric cover up a number of grizzly serial murders.
2. An open mic might finally catch him saying the N-word.
3. He might get caught “upskirting” the Statue of Liberty.
4. Supreme Court Apprentice might be a big enough disaster.
5. Trump could lose public trust by declaring war on fictional character Van Helsing for hunting down Melania’s kind.
6. People might start to catch on that the border wall is meant to keep Americans in.
7. He likely could disrobe during a press conference to show us all that “it’s still working down there,” in an effort to dispel rumors.
8. His tax returns could leak, revealing that he’s actually been paying the federal government far too much and has been a commie this whole time.
9. A push to get Harriet Tubman removed from the $20 bill will lead to a push to get Donald himself printed on that same bill, irreparably devaluing the USD.
10. Donald’s soviet Russian birth certificate might be released.
11. Trump could legally disown his daughter Ivanka to justify the statements he’s made about her.
12. The Illuminati might get their shit together.
13. Trump will attempt to nuke Switzerland for remaining neutral during World War III but authorize a nuclear strike on Swaziland instead believing they’re the same thing.
14. An inexplicable wave of sanity will overcome your elected representatives who will then use their power to support the people, make a better future for generations to come and unite the world. Oh, wait… sorry, I forgot these were supposed to be “realistic” possibilities.
DISCLAIMER: Circus Killer News is a faux news blog. None of the stories on this site should be taken seriously or literally.