Recently, NBC news anchor Brain Williams claimed to be in a US military helicopter when it crashed in Iraq. The claim turned out to be false, leading to an investigation in some of Williams’ other reports, including his coverage of Hurricane Katrina. The reporter’s life, however, is apparently full of astonishing stories that can be found in his autobiography, “The Life of Brian.” Here are 18 of the more interesting incidents from Williams’ life.
1. Shadowed Seal Team 6 on the night Osama bin Laden was killed.
2. Physically tore down the Berlin wall.
3. Played one of the penguins featured in “March of the Penguins.”
4. Beat the Elite Four in “Pokémon: Silver edition” in under six hours.
5. Became the first of two people to have sex in space (along with his co-pilot Jennifer Aniston).
6. Inspired the events depicted in “Taken 3.”
7. Wrote Tina Turner’s “What’s Love Got to Do with It.”
8. Met Bruce Wayne at a charity function some years ago.
9. Won The Voice.
10. Rode to Lexington, Massachusetts, to warn Samuel Adams and John Hancock that the British were coming.
11. Once hunted ghosts with Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and “A Black One.”
12. Broke up with Taylor Swift, inspiring five of her songs.
13. Rescued those hostages at Nakatomi Plaza.
14. Was the first to report on the death of Julius Caesar.
15. Founded Starbucks.
16. Survived the Death Star explosion.
17. Died on the cross for the sins of mankind.
18. Reported the news on NBC.
Brian Williams also claimed to have created the internet and buried Jimmy Hoffa, but Al Gore has come forward claiming responsibility for both of these things.
DISCLAIMER: Circus Killer News is a faux news blog. None of the stories on this site should be taken seriously or literally.