The Apple App Store is filled with a vast assortment of useful and entertaining apps. It can be difficult to tell which of them are a waste and which are worth your time and your money, so Circus Killer decided to check out the best apps there are and give you a brief rundown of what they do. Here are the current best 15 apps for the iPhone.
1. Letters with Buds – A classic board game that became a mobile app so you can play it with your friends and family but not have to speak with any of them.
2. Foot Meat – A hook-up app for people with foot fetishes.
3. ReadyRazor – Turns your phone into an electric razor.
4. RealSitter Pro – Makes your phone or tablet mimic a babysitter so you don’t have to hire a real one.
5. Motiv-8 – Motivates users into working out by showing what they’ll look like after 8 years of their current diet and exercise habits.
6. Kredit D-Struktor – A mobile game that automatically charges you 15 cents for every minute it’s on your phone.
7. Peanut Alarm – Primarily used for people with peanut allergies, this app produces a blaring, constant honking noise whenever the user is in the presence of peanuts.
8. Macy Place – Posts random pictures of William H. Macy ten times a day.
9. 4-Foot Vacancies – Identifies unpopulated areas in your vicinity in which a body could be buried quickly.
10. Bejeweled – The free game that was stolen by a company that cannot be named for copyright reasons and was rebranded into a horrible knockoff that became an overnight worldwide sensation but that also cannot be named for copyright reasons.
11. Brown Swipe – Tells users exactly how much to wipe after sending an image of their bowel movements.
12. Shoe Mobile – Makes realistic shoe noises when the user walks around with their phone taped to the bottom of their shoe.
13. Shoe Mobile Swift – Does the same thing as Shoe Mobile only no sound is produced.
14. Doomsday Counter – Counts down to the apocalypse (December 21st, 2012).
15. Zombie Detector – Locates other iPhone users in your immediate area.
DISCLAIMER: Circus Killer News is a faux news blog. None of the stories on this site should be taken seriously or literally.