Mobile dating apps are becoming increasingly popular among the young, the attractive, and the serial killers. But creating a profile for a dating app that gets the right kind of attention can be tricky, especially if you’re a nerd or a loser. To make it easier, try following these simple steps to creating a successful profile for any dating app.
1. Most women are attracted to money. Give off a wealthy vibe by using rich-people words in your bio, such as “transaction,” “boat,” or “escrow.”
2. Don’t wear a shirt in your profile picture. Any man who isn’t allowed in most restaurants is boyfriend material; women know that.
3. Be confident. Don’t ask her if she wants to get a drink when you can tell her that she wants to get a drink.
4. Be sure to show off your tattoos in your profile photo. If you’re coming here for advice then whatever you have now is not enough, so use crayons or markers to enhance.
5. Post pictures of all the animals you killed recently to demonstrate that you know how to protect her.
6. Women like men who are direct, so make sure your profile lists all the sexual positions you’re comfortable with.
7. Nothing turns women on more than the music of John Philip Sousa, so mention somewhere that you’re a total sousaphile.
8. 53% of women voted for Trump in 2016, so if you praise the Great Orange God-King in your profile then about half the women you match with will tolerate being groped indiscriminately, which is probably why you downloaded this app in the first place.
9. Smart is the new sexy. Show off that you own a smart watch, drive a Smart cart, and drink SmartWater.
10. Don’t lose hope. Crafting a successful dating app profile is just like using a public bathroom in the dark; it takes a lot of time and a lot of guess work, but if done correctly it will eventually lead to you contracting an STD.
Written by J. S. Wydra: @jswydra
Additional, unrelated news: @actlnews
Click here to contribute to this site and others like it.
DISCLAIMER: Circus Killer News is a faux news blog. None of the stories on this site should be taken seriously or literally.