2014 was an excellent year for news, and we’re predicting that 2015 will be even greater. Using ultra-advanced algorithmic software and a team of highly educated news geniuses, Circus Killer generated this list of what we believe will be the biggest newsworthy events in 2015.
1. Flying cars.
2. Congressional gridlock that will somehow be Obama’s fault.
3. Another former high school colleague getting engaged.
4. A new health crazy will take the nation’s moms by storm.
5. Geico to introduce seven more mascots.
6. More cyber terrorist attacks by groups whose names no one will remember.
7. Eyeball piercings to increase in popularity.
8. A new app will emerge that you won’t believe you’ve survived for so long without having.
9. Nation’s sports teams will set aside their differences and put an end to their senseless squabbling.
10. Netflix to continue trying to break record for worst available titles.
11. Another Star Wars movie.
12. A plethora of contrived complaints about the new Star Wars movie.
13. Nation’s dads will attempt to perfect multitasking by groaning and scratching selves simultaneously.
14. The glorious return of Zarodax the Dark One.
15. Circus Killer’s assimilation into the mainstream media and acceptance as a household brand.
Circus Killer News: @circuskillernws
Circus Killer: @circuskillerprd | Ask.fm
By Jacob S. Wydra: @jswydra
DISCLAIMER: Circus Killer News is a faux news blog. None of the stories on this site should be taken seriously or literally.